E001-09A Restless patient magnetic buckle health care protector Ankle magnetic control restraint belt
It is used to limit the activities of both upper limbs when walking, and can also restrain unilateral upper limbs when lying in bed.
Standard unit: 1 waist belt, 2 lock buckles, 2 lock nails, 1 magnetic key
1. Made of fabric, soft to the touch, easy to clean and maintain;
2. Select cotton fabrics of different sizes according to ergonomics, and use protective pads on the parts in contact with the human body to reduce local pressure and friction, and implement protective constraints;
3. The designed magnetic lock device prevents patients and unauthorized personnel from opening the restraint belt.
1. It is used to limit the range of motion of both lower extremities when walking, and can also be used to restrain both lower extremities when lying in bed;
2. Prevent patients from scratching, bruising, falling from bed or extubation, self-injury and other accidents;
3. Patients with severe cognitive impairment or (and) physical dysfunction or patients with cognitive impairment have used medical equipment such as ECG monitors, intravascular indwelling needles, etc.
1. After the patient uses the restraint belt, the medical staff must regularly observe the patient’s condition;
2. The fixing straps of all restraint straps must be fixed on the bed frame ,cannot be installed on the movable bed rail;
3. Before use, please check whether the restraint belt is damaged, whether the key, lock and nail are ready;
4. When the fixing belt is fixed on the bed frame, do not be too tight, so as to facilitate the movement and adjustment of the position;
5. After the lock nail is locked, the lock must be pulled up again to check whether it is loose;
6. For patients with cardiac pacemakers, they must keep a distance of more than 20CM from the pacemaker when using the magnetic lock key.
7. Do not use sharp objects to keep rubbing the webbing, and do not use heavy objects to hit the magnetic lock device.